Hamdon Youth Group is led by two professional Youth Workers from Community Youth Partnership, supported by volunteers like yourself – mums and dads, the young and not-so-young. Whoever you are, you have something valuable to share with our young people.
Volunteering with us is about
- helping young teenagers realise their full potential
- providing a role model
- being a listening ear for a young person when needed.
- giving them new experiences and aspirations
- helping them learn about community values
- and most importantly having lots of fun!
Working with young people and other volunteers helps to develop valuable, transferable skills like event planning, time management, leadership skills and budgeting.
Want to have a chat about what it involves? Come along and speak to Lou Chant, Youth Worker at one of the Monday evening sessions, call her on 07402 987921 or email her at email@example.com